Thursday, October 30, 2008

Zack, Zack, and more Zack....

Sorry, but I can't seem to get enough of this kid! He is just so cute. Here are some pictures for those of you who want to see him. There is a picture of him in his new carrier. He LOVES his new carrier. I love the carrier too because now I have two hands to do things around the house.:)

6 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

Wow he looks so much like both of you! I wish Bruin looked like at least one of us!! ha! Don't their smiles just make you melt! so cute
-Holly

Rach said...

i love how he smiles with is mouth wide open. and the carriers...life savers. i still squeeze lily in her's...which is more like girtle for her now its so tight on her. suffer to be beautiful people.

Phil and Holly said...

Sorry Joy, he totally looks like Todd. I am definitely not voting for Obama (something inside me tells me that you are, Joy, Please, let your eyes be opened!) McCain is a sad nominee too, but even though he's a liberal republican, he's not a radical extreme liberal. McCain, in the long run, has more to offer the country, which is more important than what he can do for me as an individual. -Phil

Annie said...

So so cute! That carrier has got to be nice.

Unknown said...

For the record, I'm not voting for Obama. I'm a Republican.

KurtandLori said...

Of course Zack looks like Todd...he's a boy. But, he's got some of you in him too, Joy. We'll get you some baby photos so you can post them and prove it. Either way, he is just SOOOO cute and happy. We can't wait to see him in a few weeks. (and don't you look smart in your glasses!) Thanks for the new photos of the smiling Zack man!