
But now I'm in a slump and don't know where to go from here. I feel empty when I'm without my fictional friends, and I'm about to start Harry Potter again. So please, help me not get sucked back into that world and help me find a new adventure! (Really, when I read Harry Potter I would wake up in the middle of the night in a panic trying to remember what spell to cast for protection. It was sad.) What books do you LOVE? I mean, can't live without and is at least in your top five favorites and then I'll read them. There are so many great books out there, I just need a little direction. Tack fer hjalpen!


5 comments:
I love books by Rosalind Laker.. they are romance novels based in France or England and always have these love triangles that get you hooked :) My favorites have been "To Dance With Kings", "Tree of Gold" and "The Sugar Pavilion".
When I was in Washington this weekend for Bruin's blessing, Phil's mom just finished the Eragon series and gave me all three books to read.. I'm so excited to hear you liked them too so now I cant wait to start them. I'm totally with you about wanting people to recommend books cuz I'm a book addict too!
-Holly
Count me in that club. I read so freaking much! Well books that I have really loved reading are any of Anita Stansfield. She is an LDS Romance author. They are just so good. Some of my favorites are the 'First Love and Forever' series (3 books) and the 'Gables Legacy' (6 books). :)
The Catcher in the Rye.
Joy! We are totally sisters with the Harry Potter! Love it!! I'm gonna give you a list of some of my favorites!
Love Lights the Way-Michelle Ashman Bell, Closing in-Kerry Blair, This Just In- Kerry Blair! and there is one called Finding Paradise that is my absolute favorite but I don't remember who wrote it!! Love you and am so excited for Christmas!!! Woo HOo!!!
what was that last line in there? some new nerd language?
Also, I just got off the phone with your dad! He is changing your flight to OR so you can spend time with you favorites. He also mentioned how he was sending two credit cards for me and you to go shopping. I told him that wasnt necesarry but he insisted that we both get entire new wardrobes. Dads these days.
Post a Comment