Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Something, something, something...itus?

Yep, that's the name of the eye virus I'm just getting over. It's real great. It causes redness, watery eyes, can lead to scarring and blindness. No, totally kidding about the blindness thing, but it can cause scarring because it eats the top layer of the cornea off exposing the nerves and making light kill your eyes. BUT, I'm past all the scary stuff (with no scarring), and I'm about to start wearing contacts again for the first time in three weeks!

As if that is not enough, the teeth the dentist "fixed" right before Zack was born are killing me. I would go back and have him fix it, but I think you would have to drug me to go back to that crazy, sadistic, needle loving doctor. It really did hurt worse than child birth. So now I'm waiting until we get real insurance to go to a better dentist...maybe my brother?? Only a couple months. :)

So that is the story of how I'm slowly falling apart and I'm only 22. Great, huh? Maybe next week I'll get worms.

2 comments:

KJ and Michelle said...

Youll have worms just like the girl on the Office! haha

Phil and Holly said...

Go to the dentist next to Broulims... I cant remember his name but I really liked him and he takes Idaho Smiles

Holly