Thursday, October 9, 2008

What do ya think?

My mom called the other day and said Zack looks "just like you!" I don't believe it. Look for yourself. Maybe it's the double chin that sets us apart? Gosh, I love this child!

Good news! Todd gets to go on an expedition to Arkansas! That means he is one step closer to hopefully getting the internship there. Keep your fingers crossed!

8 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

I will not keep my fingers crossed cuz I still want you in Bakersfield ;)
-Holly

Rach said...

what the heck? Arkansas? who WANTS to go to arkensas? (look i dont even know the right way to spell it)you are so crazytown. but thats awesome about the expedition and its where you guys wanna go....wierdos. do you not remmeber our plan on moving to CA being hot and getting boob jobs??:) you are sqrewing it all up.

Rach said...

oh and i cant really figure out who your stinking cute baby looks like. to me he looks like he is so 'above' you guys, like hes thinking 'who are these fools?' i bet he actually is a total genious, knows how to talk, compose music and write fine literacture but just lays back and lets you wipe that cute tiny bum of his cause he knows how sweet of deal he has:) but to answer your your question: i think i see more you in zach than todd, but that could change...remember what happened to my kid??!

Christine said...

Steve's going on the expedition, too. We're pretty excited! I hope they both get internships!! I think Zack has your eyes. :)

Walter said...

You guys look so cute.. Gotta LOVE those squishy cheeks on that baby!

Aimee Jackson said...

Hes so cute! And holy cow Joy! What the heck?! You look totally perfect gosh! That is the most perfect picture of you and him! I can't wait till Christmas! aaaah!

Jackson Family said...

That picture is the best -- you look beautiful Joy and Zack is an absolute doll! We can't wait to hold him and spoil him. We've alerted all of our Brazilian and American ex-pat friends that they will have to take numbers for the privilege of holding our baby...if we even allow that!
We love you -
Mom and the Brazilian Jacksons

Jackson Family said...

Oh...and.....YEAAAAAAAAAAA UTAH!!!