Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Times

I forgot to post about going to Utah a couple weeks ago. So, here it is:
A couple weeks ago we went to Utah! We stayed with Grandma Horne, which was so fun. She made us breakfast every morning, and we loved staying in her new home. We also got to go to a BYU football game (but I'm not sure who they were playing, so don't ask), and we got to see Todd's cousins. So, Zack got to meet and charm some of Todd's family finally. Here are some pictures to prove it. The first one is of Zack being incredibly happy. After that there is Grandma Horne, then Grandpa Jackson, and then cousins Jeff and Nikki. It was so great to see everyone!

4 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

I like his grandma. She's really cute!

Amy said...

He got to see SOME of Todd's cousins. Since SOMEONE didn't stay for cousin dinner. I'm still hurt about that. :(

Annie said...

Yah, he absolutely adored all of us! :D And we loved having you guys here!

Aimee Jackson said...

Yes Joy! You went to the game!! Your almost there!! haha he is so dang cute!!