Thank you Grandma Sweeney for the new clothes! I discovered I like the more preppy look for Zack. Here is an example:
And I did start the baby blog, but I hardly have time to upload pictures to this blog let alone another whole blog. So, that will be started next semester. Only one more semester until Todd and I are done with school! So exciting!
He is so cute, Joy. I am jealous that you have a boy to love you. And that you got skinny so fast. And that you could breastfeed. And that you like staying home.
8 comments:
looks like he is from the 1930's... -Phil
No, he looks like a stud. :)
I think he looks like a stud too...
He is so cute, Joy. I am jealous that you have a boy to love you. And that you got skinny so fast. And that you could breastfeed. And that you like staying home.
Sorry, this is Ellen posting from Mom and Dad's computer.
post pictures of your skinny body Joy, it will help motivate me!
-Holly
I'm really not skinny. Was I that fat when I was prego??
yes you were that fat. HA! are you kidding me, dont act dumb, you know you are hot.
I think he looks like a little golfer...chad is so proud. and in these pics i see more of joy in him than todd.
we miss the jacksons.
Post a Comment