This weekend we went to Utah, and Zacky was even more spoiled than usual! With great-grandparents and cousins he was rocked to sleep for every nap and every night. Not to mention he was never left unattended for more then two seconds (does that even count?). Now that we are home, he's completely confused as to why Todd and I are not huddled around him watching his every move. And he has learned the power for tantrums. Already. Chrissy always talked of "despoiling" her kids after trips to my parents house, and now I'm understanding what she meant. And I'm sorry, Chrissy. So sorry.
2 comments:
haha oh great we're going to Phil's hometown this weekend for Bruin's baby blessing... I guess I better monitor the spoilage then! Did you ever make your baby blog?
-Holly
Well, its okay. We loved spoiling him! He is just so cute! And we loved seeing you guys. Thanks for coming and seeing us this time! :)
Post a Comment