
Yep. The Strangers is probably the scariest movie I have EVER seen! And I saw it edited. (Being married to Todd has turned me into a wuss.) Anyway, this Halloween was so fun. A whole group of us got together to watch scary movies, eat scary food, and make scary faces at each other. It was a shindig to remember. Here are some pics.
scary cupcakes
the Edward and Bella pumpkin. Can you see them?? Look closely.
monster eye balls
the mummies

scary cupcakes
the Edward and Bella pumpkin. Can you see them?? Look closely.
monster eye balls
the mummies


5 comments:
i love the weeny mummies!! Wish we couldve been there!
Holly
Oh how fun! I loved all your costumes.
how much fun!!! You guys always look like you are always having fun! lucky you! I think Zack gets even cuter every time I see a picture of him!
your costume is amazing, when I saw the picture I was like "wow where did cinderella come from?!"
k I wish i could have been at that party, all those treats were so stinkn cute! And it only took my about 5 hours to figure out the twilight book...that is awesome!
Someday we will celebrate Halloween together you can be Paris and Ill be Nicole, BFFs!!thats hot.
you are so creative!
Post a Comment