Monday, November 17, 2008

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!


I've had really great days before, but nothing compared to today. Yes, the day I married Todd and the birth of my child are still up there, but today was so amazing. Let's just start with this morning:

So, Todd and I decided to sell our ipods on ebay so we can buy iphones. Mine sold last night. The problem was no matter how hard I searched for it, my little green ipod was no where to be seen. We both thought it was gone forever, but then this morning I had the inspiration to go ask the manager of the apartment complex I live in if it was turned it. And it was.:)THEN, Todd heard back from an awesome job in Arkansas working as an accountant for Wal-Mart. HE GOT THE JOB! It pays well and will give him great experience, and it's super close to my family so we are excited.After that awesome news we decided to get our Christmas presents early and buy our iphones. So, I got a new phone and it's so pretty! Todd even bought me a pink cover thingy to go over it.
Then, Zack went to SLEEP in his swing, which he hasn't done in ages, while watching Baby Einstein. It was a miracle.To top all this off, I found the key I lost that lets me get into the lounge/workout area of our complex. I've lost it for about 100 years and I'm stoked I'll get to start working out again without having to go on campus.And, I got a funny picture of Zack. Enjoy.

11 comments:

Michelle Starrs said...

the first and the last pictures are my favorite. Babies are teh funniest people i know. :)

KJ and Michelle said...

Im still sad that you are leaving me.... But that is so exciting for you guys!!! and im glad you found you ipod and your key BUT dont try to sneak to the gym without me! We know I need it more anyway haha

A little Birdie... said...

I totally laughed so hard at that last picture! Your kid can pull some pretty funny faces!

Phil and Holly said...

haha funny pic! What a great day, and how exciting to get an iPhone! Early Christmas presents are the best! I keep telling Phil that for Christmas I want a whole day and night to myself to sleep in, go shopping, see a movie, whatever I want. I dream of sleeping at my mom's house with no interruptions all night and just staying in bed til like 10 haha. Funny how the things that excite you change after a baby!!
-Holly

Rach said...

i love the funny picture, i should frame it in a heart frame and keep i next to Lilys crib.

so excited for you guys! oh and apparently chad talked to todd and you guys need to get a big place out there so we can come live with you? HA! seriously though, chad is going to try for an internship with them.....

Christine said...

Congrats on the job!! You guys will have so much fun there. :)

Logan and Lisa said...

That is so exciting for you guys. It's just sad that you won't live only an hour away from us anymore. Good luck out there though. Call me and keep in touch.

Mallory Hanna said...

Ya!!! We are so happy for you guys. That is awesome that Todd got the job:) Guess what? I just found my club card too!!

Annie said...

That does sound like a very good day! Zack is such a cutie! That's so great that Todd got the job! However, I am sad now. You guys are going to be so far away :(

chrissy said...

too bad for all of you. I'm stealing joy and todd. :)

YAY! we love you guys and are pumped you are going to be Arkansans with us.

Aimee Jackson said...

What are you doing to my grand-baby??????????? Better get here quick so we can rescue Zack! I want to blow up that picture and put it on our fridge for when we need a good laugh! We can hardly wait to see you!!!!!