could get a wedgie in a diaper. Yes, it is quite a talent if you ask me. On another note, Zack has a new talent which is....sucking his fingers! He likes it more than his pacifier, and it helps him go to sleep at night so I'm game.
haha I love the wedgie picture...I know what Zack is thinking though, "Mom! Thats embarassing! My girlfriend is going to see that!" hehe FUNNY! He is my favorite little guy
Such a cute boy. And I love your family pictures. Question: Are you, or are you not blessing Zack over Thanksgiving? If you don't want us there, I understand, but every time I ask you don't answer me :) Anyway, just let me know :)
Okay, here's the down low: we're going to be in Kansas for thanksgiving and we're driving back Sunday. So if you did it the Sunday afternoon after Thanksgiving we could for sure be there. I know Dave and Debbie are thinking of going, also. To represent Becky and Chris, and from what she has told me that Sunday afternoon would work best for them too. If it's too early in the morning we would have a pretty tough time making it. But, please, please don't plan around us :) It's your day. Enjoy it!
6 comments:
so cute! man i wanna see him SO bad. we should totally web cam it soon and play that game...virtual FHE?...Ill call you
haha I love the wedgie picture...I know what Zack is thinking though, "Mom! Thats embarassing! My girlfriend is going to see that!" hehe FUNNY! He is my favorite little guy
Diaper wedgies are so cute, who'd a thought you could get one....i've wondered the same thing. Your family pics are oh, so adorable!
So So So CUTE!! I about melted in my chair. Zack is getting so adorable! I'm jealous...I want to go to Brazil :(
Such a cute boy. And I love your family pictures. Question: Are you, or are you not blessing Zack over Thanksgiving? If you don't want us there, I understand, but every time I ask you don't answer me :) Anyway, just let me know :)
Okay, here's the down low: we're going to be in Kansas for thanksgiving and we're driving back Sunday. So if you did it the Sunday afternoon after Thanksgiving we could for sure be there. I know Dave and Debbie are thinking of going, also. To represent Becky and Chris, and from what she has told me that Sunday afternoon would work best for them too. If it's too early in the morning we would have a pretty tough time making it. But, please, please don't plan around us :) It's your day. Enjoy it!
Post a Comment