Saturday, November 8, 2008

happy little family...

So, I finally got it done. True, they are a little late, but oh well.

Yes, Zack got his real baby pictures taken. And we had a family photo shoot. I thought it was fun; the boys thought it was torture. And Carly did an amazing job taking the pictures! If you want to have a look at her website then ask. I'll have to look up her website and post it later. On another note, only two more weeks until Thanksgiving (and Twilight movie coming out)! And then after that only two more weeks until we get to visit the Jackson's in Brazil! That's right...we get to go to Brazil for Christmas (where is summer) and go to the beach. Jealous? You should be.:)

5 comments:

Rach said...

the last pic, the 3 of you, so awesome. seriously in love with it. "thats hot"

Christine said...

Sooo cute! I'd love the website, we'll need to do some pics next spring and I dont really want to go to Sears again. :)

Phil and Holly said...

Really cute pics Joy! I want to see the rest of them!
-Holly

Nicole said...

These pictures are SO cute! Especially the 2nd one!

Jackson Family said...

Oh Joy, you are honestly the best Mom! (And the most gorgeous...- Give our son credit for finding you!) The pictures are SO darling -- I don't think I can choose, I want them all. We can hardly wait to see you -- just get pumped up for a LONG plane ride. All of our missionaries are dying to hold Zack -- they aren't allowed to hold children, so especially our Sisters asked if maybe they could. Get ready for a long withdrawal from all the attention once you're home! Zack is hands down the cutest baby on this planet! (With the best-looking, wisest, and smartest parents!)
We love you --
Jacksons