Monday, December 1, 2008

gobble, gobble

This Thanksgiving was the best ever! To sum most of it up, my family is now the size of a small circus soooo it's nonstop craziness. Great for me, not so good for the baby trying to take a nap while another one is screaming, the two dogs are trying to kill each other, and the most current football game is turned up full blast. I had fun, though. We ate lots of food (I'm still recovering from all the junk food...), went bowling, saw Twilight, played lazer tag, got pedicures, and went shopping. And I got zero pictures of it all. Awesome, right?

Todd and I also drove down to Bentonville and picked out our future home. I'll post pictures of that.

OH! And Zack finally got blessed. I'll post some pictures of that when I have time.

Two more weeks until Brazil! Actually, in two weeks exactly we will already be there basking in the sun while everyone here is stuck inside. Yay!

3 comments:

cate said...

Sigh...believe it or not your chaotic description of the Sweeney Thanksgiving made me pretty sad I missed it. It really would have been great to make fun of the one-liners in "Twilight" with you too:) I am glad to hear you had yourself a happy holiday with them Sweeney folk.

Phil and Holly said...

Plan on a little rain in Brazil... December is their summer. Its so warm that it will often rain once a day in the afternoon. Maybe thats just Rio tho.

chrissy said...

sooo. tired. i'm still recovering. you?

it sure was good times though.