So it's five thirty Thursday night, and I REALLY don't want to go to the grocery store. I want to just whip something up here, but I have no idea what. I mean, what can you make with a package of Ritz, olive oil, some tuna, one banana, and noodles? Looks like I'll be having cereal...
On other business, Chrissy tagged me to say some "quirky" things about myself. I'm really pretty unquirky, I mean, I'm almost so boring it's sad. But, I have managed to come up with a few things:
1) When I play Solitaire, the aces have to go in this order: heart, diamond, club, then spade. I have my little reasons why, but they are stupid so I won't go into them.
2) When I eat cereal, I tap out a song with my spoon on the bottom of the bowl. It drives Todd crazy.
3) I HATE wet socks. Even a little damp won't work, they have to be super dry and clean.
4) I LOVE (read these really fast to get the full effect): straws, puppies, annoying jingles, pedicures, sun, shoes, everything pink with sparkles, princesses, babies, hot chocolate, toaster struddles, blond hair, fishnet tights, and big, fluffy towels. I also love other things, but these mostly. :)
5) I'm immune to Advil. I can't take like six advils (and know this is unhealthy, I don't really do it...), and it has virtually no effect on by body. I think I have over used it...
6) I think I'm sick ALL the time. Not just sick, but dying. If I have a headache, I automatically think I have a brain tumor. If my stomach hurts, I have cancer in the ovaries. Weird stuff like that. But, *surprise*, I'm still alive!
Now I tag Michelle Johnson, Rachel Meynders, and Heather Bird to name 6 quirky things about themselves.
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


2 comments:
Have so much fun in Brazil! We'll see you at the reception! :D
That is so funny! When I play solitare my aces have to alternate colors black, red etc. :)
Post a Comment