and we are still alive! To start off, I have to say Zack was AMAZING on the plane. He slept nearly the whole ten hours from Atlanta to Brazil, and when we was awake he was flirting with all the Brazilians. I'm going to have to lock him in the closest when he gets older...or you better just lock up your daughters. Anyway, we made it and it has been awesome. After a couple days to catch up on some sleep, we were whisked away to a resort in the mountains. It was beautiful! I mean, like fairytale pretty. It was in this secluded place in the mountains right above this little town. People rode horses around to get places and everything. Also, the weather has been perfect so we got to work on our tan by the pool! The pictures hardly do it justice, but here they are anyway. Next week, the beach house!
I'm glad you guys made it there safely! And I hope Cam did as well. You guys are making me so jealous. It looks so beautiful! And Zack looks so happy and cute!
It looks amazing and SO warm!! Be prepared to come home to snow! There's a big storm outside right now! Are you guys still planning on staying with us when you come back? We were planning on it, and we can get that crib for Zack, so just let me know!
Looks beautiful!!!! That is awesome that Zack was so good on the plane- but when is he not good right? ;) I miss you guys already too!!!! Text me when you are going through Utah on your way up to Rexburg and maybe we can meet up for a few... I will be in Utah until next Monday. Are you tan yet? I was so proud of my tan haha
4 comments:
I'm glad you guys made it there safely! And I hope Cam did as well. You guys are making me so jealous. It looks so beautiful! And Zack looks so happy and cute!
It looks amazing and SO warm!! Be prepared to come home to snow! There's a big storm outside right now! Are you guys still planning on staying with us when you come back? We were planning on it, and we can get that crib for Zack, so just let me know!
Looks beautiful!!!! That is awesome that Zack was so good on the plane- but when is he not good right? ;) I miss you guys already too!!!! Text me when you are going through Utah on your way up to Rexburg and maybe we can meet up for a few... I will be in Utah until next Monday. Are you tan yet? I was so proud of my tan haha
Post a Comment