Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Cutest Cowboys in the WORLD!

We had our Spring Concert at my work last week, and the theme was "cowboys". My kids did the best! They even had a class solo (we sang "On Top Of Old Smokey"). They were adorable. Especially the kid I sat by who kept reaching up to play with my hair. I told him, "When the concert is over, you can play with my hair. Right now, you need to watch the teacher leading the songs." He answered, "Watch, I'm looking at the teacher AND playing with your hair..."
Todd also got the cutest shoes off ebay for our little man. I have to admit I have a major obsession with baby shoes. Everyone spends money on at least one stupid thing in their life, and this is my thing. Check them out. You will want a pair.

4 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

Cory WILL want those shoes if he sees them. Don't let Todd tell him!

BTW...LOVE the green shirt. It looks good on you. Cute kids too!

Dinner Sunday? Did Todd tell you?

Jenny said...

Hey Todd and Joy... this is Jenny (Hansen) Fairbanks, Todd's cousin. You guys are so darling! Congrats on the upcoming baby boy!! Todd's sister bought Ryder a pair of baby jordans when he was little... and I can't wait to get them on baby boy #2's feet in a few months. It will be so fun to have so many kids at the reunion come next summer! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

p.s. I do think it's the husbands responsibility to do anything and everything to make their pregnant wife comforatable. The only thing - some times you just have to say it straight up and ask for exactly what you want. Most guys aren't too great at reading into things.... although they should learn! :)

Rach said...

I know your dirty little secret.

chrissy said...

cute pics, cute shoes.

and tell todd to go get the ice cream. unless he wants to wake up with you every time you pee so he knows what you go through. :)