Saturday, April 19, 2008

Golfing

Last Monday I had my first golfing experience, and I have to say it was way harder then I thought. You apparently have to hold the golf club a certain way, swing a certain way, stand a certain way...and all those ways are really awkward. I have much more respect for good golfers, such as my little brother Chris, because this "sport" requires a lot more patience then I will ever have. People often ask me how I can handle working at a preschool, but that is nothing compared to golf. Good job, Chrisser. The pictures here are of us at the driving range. All the boys matched on accident...or so they claim. I think all the boys married up. Look at how hot we wives are. :)

5 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

Walt and your hubby Todd matched on accident, I mocked by matching on purpose, to set the record straight. :) -Phil

A little Birdie... said...

where's that at?

Unknown said...

Phil, I was keeping that detail out on purpose. Heather, it's at that golf course of the way to Lisa's house. We should go sometime!

Wiseguys said...

Fun! I totally agree that golf is way harder than it looks. I stink at it!

KurtandLori said...

As a future CPA, Todd needs golf skills for his career. Don't want to shank it on the first tee playing with the boss! Glad to see he's honing his driving and pitching shots already. Joy needs to learn too. It's a fun couple activity for now and for later. I wish your mom would try it.