Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bad Dreams

So last night I had a dream that I gave birth to my kid (which didn't hurt at all!), and everything was perfect. He was adorable, and looked a lot like my little brother, Christopher. The only bad thing was that he didn't have a name. Yes. My son was six months old and we still didn't know what to name him. I can't do that. So, to help with the name decision, I'm copying Holly once again and setting up a poll so you can vote for the best name. Middle names are interchangeable, so don't judge by that. These are the names we have so far.

5 comments:

Wiseguys said...

That's a good idea. Maybe we should try that. I always have weird dreams when I'm pregnant. Lately I've been dreaming that I got back in my normal jeans within two weeks... hmmm do you think my weight is on my mind much.

Rach said...

i LOVE all of them but brody....all brodys i know are fat...

Grandpa & Grandma Scott said...

Brody is a wonderful name! Except for baby Brody, all the Brodys we know are mean and lean!

chrissy said...

cmon its gotta be max. he'll be my favorite nephew if it is. and i know that will sway your opinion. :)

but seriously, then you can always read him, "where the wild things are" which is one of our favorites.

Nicole said...

It was so good seeing you guys tonight! Thanks for stopping by!