skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It was only 8:00 p.m.
when I told my husband, "Gosh, ice-cream sounds really, really, really, extremely good right now..." He looks at me and smiles, but doesn't turn off the basketball game. Not a big deal, except it is his sole responsibility as my husband to make sure I'm comfortable while I'm pregnant, right? I mean, as far as I can see men only want to help making babies during the fun part...and then they think it's all up to the girl. True, there is not much they can do. And I LOVE being pregnant. But, they don't get backaches, heartburn, and have people still wondering if you are fat or pregnant. What they can do is be the wife's personal slave during these months. It's only 9 months. It's only ice-cream. It's his baby. I wonder if I'm to anal about this...but then I remember the story of the Little Red Hen. If he doesn't help grow the baby in any way, then he can't play with him. Is that fair? What do you think?
1 comment:
Make him do something. Honestly. Geez. Alan is my personal slave, pregnant or not.
Post a Comment