Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Impressions

I guess I gave off the impression that Todd is a horrible husband. The truth is that he is the best, most doting husband anyone could ask for. And he bought me ice-cream last night. The last blog was not a personal attack on him, just me thinking out loud since a lot of pregnant people read my blog, (or at least I assume they read my blog), and I was wanting their opinions/stories. To conclude, my little Toddie is the most helpful little munch kin ever to escape OZ. He cooks me dinner at least twice a week, makes breakfast every Saturday, helps with dishes, picks up the den when asked, and he always does the laundry. Plus he is so darn good looking. Who could ask for a better husband? I'm just demanding. Blame my parents. :)

7 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

We got ice cream too last night! :) I asked Phil for some while he was weak (it was our anniversary yesterday) so he let me pick out whatever I wanted! I got a box of Crunch bars and raspberry sherbet! How was Utah? We need to get together this week

Nicole said...

He sounds like a great husband:) I'm not pregnant, but I do agree that men are supposed to help the wife out as much as possible during those long 9 months!

cate said...

I am just a little anxious about how this baby is going to turn out as an off-spring of a "munch kin escaped from OZ".

Ellen said...

Alan thinks I am demanding, too. Men are silly.

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Cate, expect him to be very short and a little freaky.

Aria said...

Walter gave me a hard time too.... actually you were there when he did it! Sometimes it just takes a bit of nudging... keep it up though!

Wiseguys said...

oh, we've all been there. and I agree, they should be our personal slave:) i mean nothing they ever do will compare to having a baby kicking their guts for 9 months. They do the best they can, though, right?