I was just looking at pictures of Todd and I from last year, and I have to say I looked pretty good a year ago. To compare, I'm also posting a 26 week picture of me on here. Sorry it's blurry...I guess I can't stop moving. I can tell my face is getting rounder. :( But that's okay. At least my butt is the same size, right? Also, my friends and I played a pretty intense game of Pounce tonight. If you don't know the game, shame on you! It is SO much fun. Come out to Rexburg if you don't know and I'll teach you. It will be worth the plane ride.
Your dad thinks you are the cutest looking little pregnant mom....(next to YOUR mom, that is, and with a tie to your sister (Lolly) and sister in law..Chrissy...) I miss seeing you soooo much. We can't wait to see you in August! Keep that little guy incubating and don't "pounce" him around too much.
oh my word. that's slightly depressing, you are still so tiny. you look really good. I promise not to hate you if I lose all my weight when my baby comes....
6 comments:
you played pounce with out me??!!!!
wow I am annoyed. You look so good though, and isnt it wierd how your face swells? mine did major!
Um I still think you look pretty good. 26 weeks! Yeah, You're getting there, more than 1/2 way done! I can't wait to see your little guy.
Oh you look so cute Joy!
Your dad thinks you are the cutest looking little pregnant mom....(next to YOUR mom, that is, and with a tie to your sister (Lolly) and sister in law..Chrissy...) I miss seeing you soooo much. We can't wait to see you in August! Keep that little guy incubating and don't "pounce" him around too much.
joy you look adoreable!! we miss you guys!!
oh my word. that's slightly depressing, you are still so tiny. you look really good. I promise not to hate you if I lose all my weight when my baby comes....
Post a Comment