Saturday, May 17, 2008

WE DID IT!

While other friends are graduating from college, family members are moving to Brazil, graduating from dental school, and getting accepted to the Law School of their choice, I have had to accept that my life is just not as exciting. Sorry, but I have to celebrate the small things that Todd and I accomplish, and this leads to me writing them on our *somewhat boring* blog. What did we accomplish this week? WE BOUGHT OUR CRIB! This is something I have been worried about because ever since Todd grew an opinion about baby things we have not been able to agree on one. I'm excited to say, it's on its way here. Here is a picture of the perfect crib...now we only have everything else a baby needs to agree on.

5 comments:

Rach said...

congrats, I say silly law school, and boring dental graduations can not even come close to comparing to a new crib! so we still need to talk, i tried calling mulitple times...alas, no answer. how is baby zachy?

A little Birdie... said...

very cute! We'll have to come over and see it when its all put together. Um, and you never called me back. Maybe you didn't want to come to our AWESOME bbq. Too bad for you...

chrissy said...

trust me cribs are better than dental school. :)
we'll be buying a car seat soon, and i expect it to be quite the event.
we wish aunt joy and uncle todd were here with the rest of your fam....

Royce said...

thats the same crib grace has but hers is in a darker color...you just moved ahead of phil and hollys baby in the race for grace's heart haha!! we miss you guys!!

Ellen said...

Cute Crib! I can't wait to see your baby not sleeping in it!
I love you, baby sister.
My life is not exciting, either, don't worry. It just gets less exciting and more spit-upy and sleepy. I should post my art, but then somebody might see it?!