I can't remember the last time I saw a movie without Todd. Before Tuesday night, that is. Last Tuesday "the girls" got together and saw 27 Dresses. Such a cute movie, although I have to say I was depressed the whole way through until the end when you just want to cry because it is so sweet... but that's what makes a good chick flick, right? Plus, Katherine Heigl stars in this movie and she is just so dang cute. Needless to say, Todd would have hated it. So, thank you Aria, Holly, Brittany, and Michelle for leaving your husbands with me to be a girl. We should do this more often. P.S. I Love You, anyone?
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


4 comments:
Um, I doubt you have gained very much weight. First, you were always super skinny and cute. Second, you're tall, so it's all spread out! I'm sure you can hardly tell you're pregnant. I on the other hand am embarrassed to go out in public already.
Youre welome.:) That was so cute. Kurtiss would have hated to and I would have never heard the end of it... Girls night anytime!
i meant to type "Kurtiss would have hated it too" i dont want to look retarded. haha
Chris isn't working too much. Okay, he's working from 6:00 a.m. (leaves at 5:30) to about 6:30-7 p.m. Which is a lot, but that's going to be his norm. He's required to work 60 hours a week. It's really not that bad once I got used to it. Right now the hard part is that he has to come home and study for the CPA. Last week he had a week off from studying and I felt like he was always there! Most of our friends' husbands don't get home until 8-9 (or later) and are required to work most Saturdays on that same schedule. But these guys are working in public accounting, Chris isn't. Chris works for a Hedge Fund. (Todd can explain what that it; I just have a vague ides:)
Post a Comment