Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pictures

I hate these pictures. But, here is me at one week shy of 5 months. The first picture is pretty true to form (watermelon, anyone?). The second Todd had just said "Can you, like, stick your stomach out a little more?", so it's sort of bigger than usual. Looking at these pictures I realize how much bigger I look than I feel. Ouch. And I have a question for all you moms...did you break out like crazy when you were pregnant? And if you did, how do you fix it? I'm so tired to being a beast and wearing all this makeup. Really. It's like puberty times ten. So any advice will not fall on deaf ears. Thanks!

8 comments:

Wiseguys said...

Um okay, you look cute. And not very big at all. You should have seen me at 5 months, can we say massive! Anyway, I did break out a little more when I was pregnant, but it went away. I know a lot of people that do. Just be happy you aren't growing a mustache like one of my friends... it could be worse. Stupid hormones.

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

haha. That makes me feel better. :)

KurtandLori said...

Joy...you look soooo cute! You are definitely not fat...just a little pooch there where the baby is. We are so excited to see what you look like (and can't wait to see you in person soon....). The proud soon to be grandparents!

Logan and Lisa said...

Joy you look so cute pregnant. I'm glad you put some pics on of your baby bump.

chrissy said...

you notice i'm not posting any pics of my bump. let's just say i'm bigger, alot bigger.

and yeah i break out like crazy too, and i don't even have any cool tricks for it.

Ellen said...

You are so tiny. That is a pitiful pooch, darlin'. I am bigger than that I my baby is five months old. Can't wait to see if boy or girl!

Ellen said...

Also, I broke out for the first few months and then my skin was glowing and gorgeous so hang in there!
xoxo
Lolly and Ivy Liz

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

YAY! heard the great news...you look awesome by the way. Notice i dont even have any pics of me on my blog..i probably should tho. I am mustering up some courage. I know that a lot of people break out because of hormones but its normal and comon, like sarah said tho...be glad it isn't a mustache! congrats! we love you guys!