So I have about a million things to do, and blogging is not one of them. But, I don't want to study! I don't want to write any more papers! I just want to sit here, sipping my apple juice and thinking of all the things I'm going to do during my one week break between semesters. Oh, and here are some pictures. The first one is when Todd was flossing and he somehow got the floss stuck in his bottom retainer. His good friend Phil is trying to cut it out...such a good friend...(No, this really was a big deal and required my careful, skilled hand to extract the floss.) The next ones are from last night when Todd had a golf party. Some friends came over and played golf on our little t.v. while eating suckers. It looked really funny. And where were the poor, neglected wives? Sitting right behind them doing our nails. I think baby Grace passed out from the fumes of the nail polish remover. :)
The Dirty Dash
9 years ago


3 comments:
Oh fine, Im not sad or anything...
That was a lot of fun, even tho I lost at the end. Kurtiss and Michelle, why didn't you go to the St Pattys day fhe bash? -Phil-
where was dr. mike when you needed him...
he specializes in floss. :)
Post a Comment