Thursday, March 13, 2008

In case you haven't heard...

I promised myself I would not write a pregnancy blog until I had something really, really cool to post...like if it was a boy or girl. People have asked me to post pictures of my growing belly, but I have declined. (For a couple more weeks, anyway. I really do just look fat...) But, something really, really cool did happen yesterday! Todd and I were in the temple doing sealings when I felt the baby moving, so I put my hand over that area and *BAM*!!! The little booger kicked the crap out of it! I'm so proud. I have to admit that I want an Evie, so any signs that this little guy (or girl) has spunk excites me. Yes, I know every baby kicks, but this one seemed to do it with passion. So here is my first post admitting to Todd and I being pregnant. I'll post pictures next week, and we'll find out what it is in about two weeks (21 weeks). I can't wait!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!

chrissy said...

r u sure you want an evie?

a little spunk goes a long way!

:)

Rach said...

What? you're pregnant?