skip to main |
skip to sidebar
One thing I wish I knew five months ago...
This morning I woke up with the WORST pain in my lower back. I have never felt anything like it before. Anytime I move, or even just twitch my right foot, there is a severe pain shooting down my back. I thought I just slept on it weird, but it wouldn't go away. As most of you know, I work at a preschool. Not the best place to have a back problem. I was dealing okay with it, but then it freaked out for some reason and I couldn't stand up. I was blacking out and I thought I was going to by sick all over the place. So, I ordered my four-year-old slaves to get me some water and a granola bar out of my purse. Then they ran and got another teacher, who stayed with me until I reached my senses.
What is wrong? Apparently I have a pinched nerve. And there is nothing I can do about it except wait for it to go away. So here I am walking around like I'm 100 years old. This baby better be cute. Here is a picture of a few of my slaves during Halloween.
4 comments:
My advice to you...go get a pregnancy massage. They offer them at Sage. Its so worth it! I had a pinched nerve during my last trimester, and it KILLS. Pamper yourself dear...
amen to heather, and another peice of advice is boss me around, if you need help, call me, me and lils have a pretty open schedual, we can come cook and stuff if you want a break? not even kidding ok? use me while you can, i only got a week and a few days left....
sad. I know what you mean by "this baby better be cute" I tell Chris that all the time. There's nothing like being pregnant to make your entire body start to do things you never thought would happen... I've had a million of them:)
Yes, here I thought I was a healthy, 21 year old. Not to complain, of course, because I LOVE being pregnant. But I just never knew all the weird little things that could happen.
Post a Comment