Monday, March 31, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!!

I guess all my praying payed off because we are having a boy! Not that girls are bad, just that any girl with Sweeney blood is hard to handle, and a boy never hates his mommy. The name we have so far is Max, but we are still searching. And we have no middle name, so any ideas would be great. Here are two pictures from the ultrasound. The one with his mouth open is creepy, but the lady said she almost never sees a baby doing that so she HAD to take the picture. And here is a picture of Todd and me before going to our friends birthday party. Looking at this, I'm a little nervous about how our baby will turn out...a girl can fake being pretty, but what about a boy? They are just screwed. Oh well. Hopefully he looks just like Todd.

11 comments:

Rach said...

max is alreay the cutest thing i have ever seen! is it maxwell or just max?hmmmm k ill start thinkn of middle names. chirstopher? thats a family name right?

KJ and Michelle said...

I just want you to know that I laughed out loud when I saw the open mouthed picture. THAT IS SO FUNNY. Hes going to be a funny kid...makin faces at the camera. CONGRATS!!!!! ( I would suggest Kurtiss as a middle name haha)

cate said...

Hip! Hip! HOORYAY! Matt and I knew it all along. Indeed, we had faith that you had it in you to produce a man-child.

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Just Max. And Christopher is a family name, but Todd doesn't like it. He is too picky. Now he is saying he likes Miles, but I don't really like that name. Max will conquer. Also on the maybe list: Brody, Matthew, and Cole.

Phil and Holly said...

Brody and Cole are on our list too, but so is Brady,so we'll have to choose between the two since they sound so much alike. I think we are liking the name "Bruin" for our first little guy. I think it's sweet that both our babies gave the creepy "Scream" face to the ultra-sound tech. It shows they have a sense of humor. Except Holly is kinda scared that she is carrying the Grim Reaper.

A little Birdie... said...

Cole is cute...You could go with the other family name of weeney :)

Nicole said...

How exciting! Now all cousins on the Horne side are having boys! That makes 4 within months of each other! Lucky you!

chrissy said...

i love the name max. i thought about it too, even for a girl.

as for a middle name, family names are always good. like max kurt, or max todd, etc. :)

Rach said...

whats your dads name? the middle name (i think) should be from your side since Max has todds last name already:) I got to hand it to todd, i really like the same miles too and cole, both are sweet/manly names:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! It's kind of funny how you, Cristina, Sarah, and Jenny are all having boys...They are going to be the best of friends. Love you both!
-Annie

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Yay! Boys are grrrreat cuddle bugs! boys can always use their sense of humor to attract the ladies, girls....nope not so much. Just get cast aside. But don't you worry with your loks and your husbands sense of humor...you're fine! lol..j/k.