skip to main |
skip to sidebar
And the winner is...
This Monday we find out if we are having a boy or girl. Todd thinks it's a girl, and I just know it is a boy. What do you think we are having? Take the poll. I'm really okay with either one (sort of pulling for a boy, but what can you do?). Just as long as the baby is healthy and it's not some sort of weird creature off of Narnia (think of Tumnus here...shudder....).
3 comments:
I usually go off what the mom says, no offence to Todd...I'm the mom and I was right:)
I was right with both of ours too. Especially with this one. I just couldn't imagine it being a girl...
so we were wondering if you guys are coming to Ashley's wedding on April 25th in Utah. I don't know if you'll be in school or on break or what.
Oh and you don't want to see pregnancy pictures. I eat all day and then look in the mirror and think "I should eat less" then I go out and eat more...
We're betting it's a .........BOY (cause 5 granddaughters in a row is just not likely!!)
Mom and I are betting there's a little boy lurking inside. But, if it IS a girl, then at least it'll have lots of girl cousins to play with. So, we'll love her/him no matter what.
Post a Comment