So you finally won a game worth winning! Good job! Go out and celebrate because in a few weeks you will be back to licking your wounds of defeat. The truth is, OU will recover. And even if they don't this season, they are still twice the team BYU is or ever will be. So congrats on an incredibly lucky and uncharacteristically skillful team this season, and remember that OU got a good reputation for a reason. We eat cougars for breakfast.
To the crazy BYU fan who ripped up my little brothers OU shirt: watch out.
love,
an OU fan who used to sort of not like BYU, and now despises BYU. Thank you BYU for giving us such a hard time while we attended you so to give me this clear mind. It seems that no matter how far I move away from you IT'S NEVER FAR ENOUGH!
p.s. I do talk a lot of smack and really have no idea about football history so don't leave a comment telling me how awesome BYU is and about that one game in 1997 when they won blah, blah, blah, blah.....because I REALLY don't care that much (if at all) about football, but I am protective of my littlesmookie OU team because like I said, I've grown up cheering for them.
p.p.s. Yes, I was at the game and I did enjoy it. I was cheering for OU and am still a little bummed that they lost. At first I was a little glad BYU won since I went to school there, but seeing how excited they are is sickening. It's like when the ugly girl gets asked to dance by a cute boy who feels sorry for her and then she thinks she's all cool, but she's really still ugly. Ugh. I'm so tired of talking/hearing about this. Hopefully someone famous dies soon so we have something else to talk about.
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


5 comments:
Dear Joy,
Bite Me.
Love,
Mark
ewwwwww.
Aww, Joy, were you the ugly girl in high school and still bitter?? hah! You sound like such a snob, I love you!! I'm watching the same Little Einsteins episode for like the 3rd time today. Wish you were here
-Holly
P.S. Too bad BYUI doesnt have a football team
Haha I love the ugly girl getting asked to a dance analogy! From that point of view, I agree with you! Her getting asked to the dance that one time doesn't change her status compared to the cute boy :) Love this and you tons! -Di
Dear Joy:
All I can say is BOOMER....!!!!!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment