Monday, September 28, 2009

mr.chubs and princess dumb dumb

I don't think I have mentioned on here the nicknames Todd and I call Zack and Delilah. Zack is lovingly called Mr. Chubs and Delilah is known as Princess Dumb Dumb. They have both earned their nicknames. The following pictures crack me up, so I hope they brighten your day as well.

Here is Mr. Chubs and Princess Dumb Dumb facing off. It's not in focus because Todd took the picture and he still has not figured out that part of the camera. He rarely uses it, so that is expected, right?

Is this not the cutest? This captures their relationship so well. Todd is the BEST dad and plays like this with Zack all the time, no matter how tired or stressed out he is. And Zack idolized him.
I took this before right before bath time when we were snuggling on the couch, eating fruit loops, and watching Sponge Bob. Our favorite. Check out those eyebrows...pretty talented, huh?
These pictures crack me up!!! This is at that park, and Zack is not throwing a tantrum, he is singing! I love it. The last one is his little dance. He's such a funny little guy.



Zack climbing at the park. I love this kid.
Me and Delilah not in focus...again. I'm giving him lessons on this tomorrow. Check out the flower bow. No, I don't really make her wear those.

Zack really enjoyed dinner tonight. Here is the proof:

And that's all! Good night!

2 comments:

Jackson Family said...

We love it! I could eat him up! Thanks for sharing -- we love you guys so much!!!!
Braz Jacks

The Goldthorpe Family said...

Cute pics! Love the nick names too :) We're still moving down to AR but the only thing we know for sure is our start date at walmart. We haven't looked for housing yet because we were told not to look till Nov. and we don't know when we're going down to look for housing either. We'd like to know what you guy's find for housing and maybe even hang out when we come down for apt/house hunting...whenever that will be :) I need to get your number so that I can call you and let you know all these things!