Wednesday, September 16, 2009

two more weeks...

and it will be ONE WHOLE MONTH without eating out!!! This might sound like a no biggie to most people, but this is our major downfall. How much we go out is outrageous! So, we made a deal we would spend one whole month making all our own meals and I have to say, I'm suffering.
I love eating out.
I love having a waiter.
I love not doing dishes.
I love picking something off the menu.
I love not cooking.
I love trying something new.
I love eating.
You get the picture? And the place I miss the most is Chili's. They are having this awesome deal right now where you get this feast for two for only 20 dollars! Well, they were having the deal before we went on the restaurant strike. :( I really have no idea what is happening in the restaurant industry anymore, and I'm sad.

5 comments:

Wiseguys said...

We did that in June. It sucked. I hate having to cook and clean up the meal every night. I hate having to decide what to make and not having a good excuse to leave the house. So there ya go. You're not the only ones who eat out "too much." I love it too. Good luck. Stay strong. Then you can go out to eat to celebrate!

Rach said...

oh wow, i was just going to ask you guys if you wantd to go out with us this weekend. nevermind.

KurtandLori said...

Guess eating out that the Country Club over Labor Day weekend with us and eating Mexican before the BYU game at Uncle Mark's house don't count? Still,I salute you for trying. Just remember, a little treat like eating out can give you something to look forward to and make the whole week brighter.

Mary said...

Oh man, we love eating out too! We really have to budget ourselves. Last Saturday we wanted to go out for lunch, but were strong and made pbj's and went to the park instead!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

DAD! SSSSSHHHHHHHH!!! No, it doesn't count bc we didn't pay for it, meanie.;)