haha thats so funny cuz just today I opened a bag of them to bring for Bruin at church as a "quiet snack"... i ended up eating more than he did :) -Holly
I love those too. for me, the whole grain eggos is alllll i want and can think about. we should move there, be neighbors and you and i can share cookies and eggos.
5 comments:
haha thats so funny cuz just today I opened a bag of them to bring for Bruin at church as a "quiet snack"... i ended up eating more than he did :)
-Holly
Did you know they almost discontinued those?! I think they actually did for awhile. THANK GOODNESS they got them back!
I still need to call you back, don't I?
Your photos are so beautiful! They just get better and better! Miss you!
I love those too. for me, the whole grain eggos is alllll i want and can think about. we should move there, be neighbors and you and i can share cookies and eggos.
ps-i was serious about the adoption.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE!!!!
Post a Comment