Thursday, March 19, 2009

sugar

Does it make me a bad mom that I give Zman suckers and he's only 8 months old? Zack more plays with it then eats it. He loves them. And surprisingly he doesn't gag himself with them.

Also, it has been so pretty outside. I'm talking 70's-ish. So, we have hit the park a couple times, but the only thing Zack can really do at this age is the baby swings. At first he didn't like it so much, but it's getting better. Maybe by the end of the summer he will love them...

4 comments:

karis stapley said...

Too cute! I love the expression on his face in that 2nd one. Succors are great things for keeping a baby or toddler content I've found.

Wiseguys said...

Madi used to HATE the swing, but I just kept taking her and she finally got used to it. Now she loves it. And no, you're not a bad mom for giving him succers!

KJ and Michelle said...

I love that picture with the sucker! It is so funny! I miss you too!

Jackson Family said...

He is SO cute! Oh, this is getting hard...when you said you were getting Jackson/Brazil-sick, I assumed you meant you missed us! Well, if that is the correct meaning, then I am definately "Zack"-sick! (And Joy and Todd-sick!) What fun pictures -- thanks for keeping us updated. WE LOVE YOU!!