with Target, that is. Silly you...what else would I be talking about? They just built a brand new Target here in B-town and I'm confessing that I'm going to go there often. It just seems better than Wally World, although I will do most of my shopping there to support my hubby. It's just so nice now to have a choice.
Also, Todd got me a photoshop trial and I have been tinkering around with it for a little bit. I'm trying to post the pictures, but it won't let me. I guess we will have to buy it. Darn.:) That just stinks bc I have the cutest pictures of Zack! Oh well. Give me a couple hours to figure out what to do and they will be on here. Then you MUST give your HONEST opinion about the pictures. I don't care if your honest opinion is that you hate them, as long as you tell me why so I can make them better. I won't get mad since this is my first attempt EVER at photography. I need a hobby now that I'm done with school and this is one that 1)I can do with Zack and 2)Can make money. Also, I have always loved taking pictures and now I have the time to do it. Check back later tonight for the preview!!!
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


1 comment:
I've got to go "try it out". I'm really excited about it too. I've been waiting for that one to open so that's great news! I love the dollar spot they have, you can always find cute, fun, little things.
Post a Comment