And she was not planned. Well, I had a feeling she was coming, but I didn't know so soon! Maci Grace is a wonderful addition to our family. Zack already loves her. Oh, and she is my cat. I got her my senior year in high school and my parents finally got sick of taking care of her. She is pretty cool. For example, she is potty trained-she only goes potty outside!-so no litter box. Also, she likes water. And Zack really does love her. Every time he sees her he smiles so big and lunges for her...poor kitty. Maci is just so big and fluffy no kid can resist. So far she has been adjusting nicely. I just bought her a bed and she just got done taking a nap in it. She's a doll!
Oh, so your not so easily fooled next time, I am not planning on naming my daughter Maci, but if you see an Ella Jo or Lily Jane post then you'll know we have #2. (don't hold your breath...)
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


2 comments:
Well get me all excited for nothing! Ok, I AM excited for that cat of yours, but come on, don't you want another bebe?! Slightly? I mean with kids as cute as Zack, you're bound to make ADORABLE girls!
So you finally got her back! congrats on the addition. I wanted to have Lily's middle name be Jane. Please do it, I will live vicariously through you. oh and i guess the other name is ok. whatever.
ps- you need to post pictures of her and Zachy together
Post a Comment