Sunday, March 22, 2009

3 Things

1) Remember that blog I started for Zack when he was first born?? No? Not surprising. Anyway, am actually using it now. I won't lie, it's all pictures and movies as soon as I buy a cord to hook up our video camera. If you want to be added to this blog, just leave a comment. (and maybe your email. if you don't feel like doing this on a blog, then just tell me you're interested and I'll text you or something.) I will still be blogging about Zack a little here, but if you want to have the full Zack-attack there's now a Z blog. Sorry it took me so long to actually get this blog going after I advertised it like almost a year ago.:)

2) You know those days where you feel hungry ALL DAY, and so you are constantly eating which results in you feeling like a fatty but you make yourself feel better by thinking you will work out in the morning but know in the back of your mind that you probably really won't? Yep. Today is one of those days. And that was a run-on sentence.

3) Now recall that one show that is horrible, raunchy, cheesy, stupid, and pretty much a whole waste of time? You might know it as Desperate Housewives. My name is Joy and I'm a Desperate Housewives addict. I could almost say I liked that show if I was not so stinking embarrassed, and I'm 85.2% sure it's making me dumber. But like all other things I'm addicted to for the moment (photography, pasta, brushing my cat to reduce fur balls...) I will be watching it tomorrow and probably the next day, too.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You have to add me to the Z-blog. Sounds very cute!
my email is mish_mash289@hotmail.com. I miss you!

Nicole said...

I want to be added to the blog:) Are you guys coming out for the the reunion?

Aimee Jackson said...

Add me to Zacks blog!! His aunt needs to see more of him!!!