My new way to entertain Zack. They are crazy messy, but sometimes it's the only way he will leave me alone.So I have a crazy obsession with baby feet. Who can resist those little chubby things?
okay, now I really, really like that baby feet picture! And I agree, nothing like baby feet! You guys need to come visit. You're so close now! Come down for a weekend and you can stay at our house. We have an extra bed! I so want to see Zack!
haha i love the brute honesty. I love that Bruin is getting better at doing stuff by himself so that he can leave me alone sometimes too :) I'll have to try those biscuits! Zach is soooo cute! -Holly
4 comments:
okay, now I really, really like that baby feet picture! And I agree, nothing like baby feet! You guys need to come visit. You're so close now! Come down for a weekend and you can stay at our house. We have an extra bed! I so want to see Zack!
haha i love the brute honesty. I love that Bruin is getting better at doing stuff by himself so that he can leave me alone sometimes too :) I'll have to try those biscuits!
Zach is soooo cute!
-Holly
I agree, Baby feet are cute. :~)
Those bitter biscuits are great! Yes, messy, but worth it! Cole loved those things! And baby feet are so fun & even kissable!
Post a Comment