Friday, March 6, 2009

how do you spend your lunch break??

Cuz this is what we do. Watch Zack watch himself. Pretty amazing, huh? And I have no idea what was so interesting on the ceiling.

5 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

I love the one of you taking the picture and Todd in the background and Zack in the foreground. Cute cute!!

Michelle said...

you have the cutest little family! Zack is so cute, you are such a good mum!

KJ and Michelle said...

I love those pictures!!! SO cute

Annie said...

He is just such a cutie! I miss you guys like crazy. Are you guys going to make it for the family reunion?

Jenny said...

So darling! Zack is adorable. Congrats on the new house, new job, new life, etc. :) What an exciting time! Hope to see you guys in July.... and finally get to meet you and the little guy in person.