Thursday, March 17, 2011

Little Riley

Last Saturday I went to a photography workshop hosted by the best photographer in town, Erica Kirby. She is the one who always does our family pictures and you can see her website here.

So, I decided to test my skill on baby Riley. This is my first time taking pictures of a baby (besides my own) and it was way harder than I thought it would be! I also had Brody crying trying to crawl on my lap the whole time so that probably made it a tiny bit more stressful. :)

Here are a couple of my favorites!

7 comments:

karis stapley said...

Super cute!!
I hope she does another class, I wanted to go, but had the humanitarion thing during that time.
And very cute subject. :)

Annie said...

oh my gosh that little ruffle butt is so cute! they look so good...you're hired when you come out. i need some of the sibs together!

Mallory Hanna said...

beautiful Joy, you got skills!

Hoffman Family said...

you did awesome! Love them all! You are really good. No joke.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

These are great! Seriously, when I have my baby in June would you consider doing a shoot with me? I'll pay you and I really only want like two good pictures :)

Erica said...

Great job, Joy! You're my best little student! Seriously though, the light is great and I love the angle on the first one especially. Yea for pictures!