Friday, March 4, 2011

busted

Sorry to my neighbors who just heard me shout some mild (and not so mild) profanities at my 2- (almost 3) year-old.

I forgot it echos so loudly in the garage.

I'll remember to take him inside next time. :)

Seriously, this is super embarrassing. Someone validate me!

6 comments:

Wiseguys said...

I understand that level of frustration. I really do. Sometimes I hide from my kids.

Mallory Hanna said...

Oh who cares if they heard? They probably went inside and cursed about it. Don't sweat it, girlfriend. Did I just say that?

Phil and Holly said...

We can sometimes pick up the neighbor's monitor and hear whats going on in their house so we have to switch up the frequencies. One day I had a Lose Control moment with Bruin and then I looked over and saw the monitor on and was so embarrassed cuz I didnt know if maybe theyd been picking up us too. teehee. TWO YEAR OLDS... THEY JUST DO IT TO YOU
Holly

Matt said...

I swear at 3 year olds all the time. It's no big deal.

John n Shannon said...

This post makes me feel much much better at my less than stellar mommy moments. :D I can easily relate.

She Loves The Color Pink said...

What?! You're not the perfect mom?! I don't believe it :)