Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mr. Fatty

Brody did it! He gained a pound! And if he gains one more, I'm totally putting him on a diet. He is just getting way too chubby! Only skinny babies in this house!

Totally kidding about that. I'm so happy he is gaining I could cry...or eat icecream...or go shopping. Why not all three? Minus the crying because that always gives me the worst headache.

Have you seen the movie Megamind? I have. About 100,000 times. I thought it was be a nice break from Toystory, and it HAS been such a fabulous break! I'm not even sick of it yet. I really do love this movie. I love Megamind. He's just adorable.

And I think I feel this way because his head is so huge. Let's do some comparisons, shall we?

Here is Megamind's head from the side:

Here is Brody's head from the side:
See what I'm talking about? I love those big heads!! They are so kissbable!


Now Megamind from the front as a grown up and baby:
Now Brody from the front:
Brody IS Megamind! Fist pump!!!

But let's not forget about my other diva, Zack. Here he is on the way somewhere with his "too-cool-for-school" glasses on.

And I found this little guy in the garage the other day. It usually takes Zack forever to get into the car, but after pointing out our little friend I turned around to this:

I guess he is NOT a fan of gross bugs. Yet. :)


3 comments:

Hoffman Family said...

I will have to see mega mind now! I love that zack is scared of bugs! Whatever gets them in the car faster!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I haven't seen megamind either--I guess I need to get on that!
Yay for Brody gaining weight!

Jenny said...

Hi Joy! I just read your comment on our blog. Thanks so much for your kind words!! I shoot Nikon and use the Nikkor 50mm 1.4 and the Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 lenses (one day when I'm ultra wealthy :) I'm going to splurge for the Nikkor 24-70mm 2.8.) Next on my list are the 35mm 1.8 and a macro lens. What camera and lenses do you have?

Hope all is going well! We're stuck indoors this week... Hudson has RSV. :(