Now for the real purpose of this post....My sister, Ellen, had a baby boy a couple months ago. His name is Knox and he is the most adorable baby ever! (Besides mine, of course!) Todd and I drove up to Atlanta, he flew back, I stayed 2 weeks, then I drove to Charlotte to visit friends, Todd flew to Charlotte, and we all drove back together. I'm warning you, I took A LOT of pictures.
Introducing baby Knox!
And my beautiful niece, Ivy:
Ellen is the pretty sister. :( Seriously, look at her! And gotta love how the pillow pushes her hair up into a perfect poof!
I LOVE this picture. This is how we are together. Everything is funny!
I went to Charlotte to visit this lady:
Rachel is my first college roommate and we haven't seen each other for 3 years! It's amazing how sometimes it doesn't matter how long you don't see someone because you just pick up where you left off.
Rach has 2 little girls. Lilly:
And, the one that stole my heart and I contemplated stealing many times, Eden:
Here is Rachel's husband, Chad, and Todd. They are so in like with each other! It's almost a good thing we don't live to close together or I would never see my husband.
I also got to visit my sista-from-anotha-mista, Maryann. She just moved from where we live to Charlotte and it was so good to see her and her babies. I went through some withdrawls coming back home. Hopefully we will see them again soon.
Zack's first love, Marley. Only 20 more years and they will get married, I just know it!
Some good ones of Zacky:
We went to an Easter party Monday night and it was so fun! Tons of food, friends, and fun. Oh, and a ginormous egg hunt! Bum shot:
Zack enjoying his basket:
A rare picture of the fam. Happy Easter!
p.s. have you thought of what the big announcement could be? hint: I'm NOT pregnant. I've just eaten a lot of Easter candy. :)


10 comments:
You're moving to Colorado!? Or Todd got in to grad school? Hmm....
My first guess was you're pregnant. That was Joseph's first guess too... then he changed it to "Todd got into an MBA program and you're moving back to UT??" OR Joseph's second guess is "You're buying a house." We'll be excited to hear! :)
Agreed! You bought a house & your moving soon, but not out of the ward. Cuz you can't! I love working with you in Activ. Days too much!
You're moving to California!!
-H
P.S. You and your whole family are gorgeous! Great genes :)
Man I have stories to tell you. I need to text u soon
Joy, can't wait to hear your announcement! Wait to put me in suspense. Love all the pics you beautiful girl with the most beatifullest family:)
your sister has a gorgeous family! and your an amazing photographer. kudos. im not so happy about your up coming post though, maybe you should reconsider haha
i knew you're pregnant! ha ha could you imagine though?! it was so good to see you even if it felt like for 2 secs. now lets talk about florida.
You got the house, didn't you???
If I am the only friend that does not know what this next post is about I am going to be mad!! I guess that means it is time to get together!
Pretty sister my big butt!!! :o)
Post a Comment