Monday, April 25, 2011

When it rains, it pours!

First off, I'll let everyone know what the big announcement is so you can sleep at night! I thought a lot about how I would make this post, but I'm just going to say it.








Right now....







Just spit it out.......



















WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! That's right! I'm a full grown-up. Pictures of that to come! We close May 27th!


Now for Easter festivities! We went down to my brother's house for Easter this year. It was so fun! We went to the movies, ate tons of food/candy, had plenty cousin time, and had the most massive egg hunt known to man. It also rained the entire time, and I hear it will rain most of this week and next. We even had a tornado last Thursday! Crazy weather!


Brody really loved his cousins. Not sure why...:)

Coloring eggs:

Mini photoshoot with my niece, Evie.


Zack on Easter morning. I didn't get any pictures of Brody! I'm so bad! And neither of my boys recieved any new Easter outfits. I went to Children's Place and Gymboree to find some and they were sold out! Seriously?! Who sells out of Easter clothes? And it was like a week before Easter, too. Luckily my boys look cute in anything. :)

5 comments:

karis stapley said...

Congrats on your house! We are so excited for you guys, but not that your leaving me in A.D.!
We are sooo ready for the rain to be over too!
Looks like a great Easter for you guys, how fun!

Kelcie said...

i cant wait to come visit you in your new home! And your yes, your kids look cute in anything!

Mallory Hanna said...

Oh congrats!!! That's so exciting, can't wait to see pictures!

Hoffman Family said...

It is hard to get picture of everyone! I am soooo excited for you and your new house.

Ellen said...

Makes me miss that Zacky so much!!! :o(