Three reasons why I love my Zacky more than words today:
1) After telling Todd I want a pet elephant, Zack looks at us straight in the eye and says, "And I want a pig!"
2) He doesn't think I need have any more babies, because "we have Brody!" (duh, mom!)
3) After watching Tangled for the millionth time, he has started calling me Rapunzel and insists I call him Eugene. Both are seriously ugly names if you ask me. Eugene? Ugh.
He is such a funny, serious, nervous, careful, high-strung, energetic, OCD, juice-a-holic, ball obsessed, loud, smart, obnoxious, and crazy little boy and I'm so blessed to be his mommy! (Oops, I mean his Rapunzel.)
Can he really be turning three in July?! I'm getting so old...:)


6 comments:
That's awesome! I love the Rapunzel part best. :)
Kids say the most hillarious things & I love it. They can always make you laugh!
Oh my gosh! We need to get Zack and Kylie together so they can act out Tangled! Kylie is always insisting that she is Rapunzel and acts out the whole movie with Mike and I as Eugene and Mother. Kids are funny!
By the way, where is the post about your new house? When are you guys moving?
We soooo need to do a playdate soon!
So cute! But why now do you want an elephant??
Rapunzel?? He can just call you "Punzi"...
When you gonna post pics of your house??
Post a Comment