We are still alive! I've just been too busy/lazy to update our poor, neglected blog. Here are a couple things we have been up to:
1) Brody turned ONE! Can't believe my baby is a year! We had a big birthday bash for the little fella. Pictures will be posted later!
2) Family reunion in South Padre Island. We drove the whole 16 hours to be there, and it was so much fun! Beach, swimming pool, hot tub, fake tattoos, lots of eating, and minor sunburns all equal a great vacation!
3) We had some house guests for about a month. Our good friends from college got a job at Wally World so they moved down! Yay for friends!
4) I turned 25. :(
5) We moved into our new house and are LOVING it!! Seriously, I love my house. And my beautiful hydrangeas I planted out front, which are now the prettiest shade of blue I've ever seen!
6) I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but Todd and I ran a 5k together! I actually ran the entire thing...almost. It was stinkin hot, so I think I walked a bit. Anyway, go us!
7) I know there is a lot more we have been up to, but I'm spacing. I need to post some pictures! I'll get on that as soon as I get another burst of energy to update my little bloggy.
Have a great weekend!
The Dirty Dash
9 years ago


2 comments:
Good to know you are still alive! I was thinking about you the other day, thinking 'didn't joy buy a house?! I want to see it!' Can't wait to see pictures! and I am so jealous... can't wait till the day when we can get a house!!
I didn't know you ran a 5k! Wow...good job you two. See you soon.
Post a Comment