Saturday, July 16, 2011

...and this little piggy turned one!

It's pretty big news around these parts (as in our house...) that our baby is one! I dressed the little Brodster up tonight and took some pictures. Five bucks says your'e smiling after you look at them and didn't even know it. Brody's smile is contagious!

Smiling yet? (hope so, because I really don't have five bucks to give ya...)

And just a funny little side note. Right after taking the picture of him trying to stand up in the wagon, he face planted in it...of course, right? Well, I thought he was okay, and then the next picture I took was like this:

You might need to click on it to make it bigger, but there is blood all in his mouth! He bled quite a bit, poor guy. But he was a brave model and kept on smilin'. :)

7 comments:

Hoffman Family said...

love love love brody's pictures! I was smiling by the end btw!!

Jackson Family said...

So, so cute! We love you!

Jackson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lance, miss, my, & finn said...

these are amazing! you are GOOD!:)
we had so much fun at brody's party, btw!:) thanks for having us!

Mallory Hanna said...

What a cute little boy, he looks so much like Zack!! And holy cow, can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

Phil and Holly said...

I seriously laughed out loud at the bloody pic description, and had to explain myself to Phil.
-H

KAT said...

SO CUTE! He is adorable!