Brody lost a couple ounces this week so we had to do some tests. Luckily, they all came back fine. He's just a little anemic so I'm upping his iron intake. But the blood test was horrible. They had to take a whole bunch out of his tiny little arm. The people in the lab are amazing and were very sympathetic so I still consider it a positive experience, but still. I don't ever want to do that again.
But we will have to in another month...so pray for me! And perhaps for Brody to gain at least a couple more pounds.
As you can see, the little man is fine. You tell me, does he look so skinny to you? I just don't see it.


6 comments:
yes I've had to do things like that. When Colton had meningitis I had to watch them do all sorts of tests, including get an IV in his HEAD! Thankfully he was a lot younger, though, and really sick, so he didn't really react much. It sucks.
Kylie had to have blood drawn when she got into some prescription medicine. I couldn't even go in, Mike had to take her and he said he and the male technician both started crying because it was so horrible. I'm so sorry you have to go do it again next month! But I'm glad it's nothing too serious. Oh and I love the pictures!
Oh SO not fun! For you or him! I remember when I was a freshman and had mono, they had to draw my blood once in my hand because I was so dehydrated. The nurse couldn't find my vein and kept digging around while I was crying and rolling in pain. My mom finally slapped the nurse and told her to stop it!
He is a cute little stinker though!!
I hate having to have their blood drawn. I had to do it everyday for a week when brendon was sick. It was horrible.
We miss you! Yes, Greg had to have blood drawn from his heel when he was just a few weeks old -- it was horrible. Can`t wait to get my arms around all of you!
I had to do it when Grace was 2 months. Turns out she had a UTI. It was HORRIBLE! I was trying hard all day to be strong. But it is SO hard. They tried to put a catheder in her 3 times too with now success! HORRIBLE. I will pray for you! Your little boys are so cute. Grace has two to choose from... lucky girl!! ha ha!
Post a Comment