Had my 37 week doctor appointment today and found out I was dilated 2 cm and 50% effaced. I was pretty happy with that, but considering I've been walking almost three miles a day plus chasing after Zack plus swimming plus....you get the picture...I'm also a little disappointed. I'm not sure what I expected to be, except maybe in active labor? Oh well.
I also scheduled my induction date just in case Brody decides to not come out. My doctor said I can go up to a week early, so that's the plan. June 21st can NOT come any sooner!
So, my little Brody, you have less than two weeks. Get all the kicking my ribs you can out of your system because soon you will be evicted. This is your a little less than two weeks notice. Love you lots, but love you on the outside more. :)
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


8 comments:
Take evening primrose oil capsules (EPO) You can get them at walmart and they help you to efface more. Worked with me! Seriously cannot wait to see this little guy!
So jealous. I'm so done with being pregnant. And I've got 2 months more than you left. Hope it goes fast for both of us.
Good luck Joy! That is such a lame thing to say, but seriously, hope everything goes well and can't wait to see pictures of Brody!
Awe, I wanted to be the first Mallorie to comment... :) You're so funny Joy! I miss you lots!!! Super happy you will be having little Brody soon!! Can't wait to see him!
So exciting that they will induce you early! So happy for you, your boys will be so close growing up :)
should we start walking 5 and see if that makes a difference? :)
Baby eviction...I'm telling Brody that one when he gets older. That's great Joy:)
I am kind of sad to move, but excited as well. We seem to move every year so far so I think I'm getting used to it:) The saddest part is that we are leaving Provo which is by my entire family. That will be hard, but we'll be close to Jeff's family so we get to look forward to being close to them!
Post a Comment