have been pretty fun! I decided to just wrap all my time around Zack and try to enjoy having only him and me as much as possible. Here is what we have done so far:
1) LOTS of walks together
2) Sprinkler time outside
3) Saw Toy Story 2 in 3D!
4) Went swimming
5) Went out for lunch...like every day! (don't tell Todd!)
6) Snuggle, snuggle, snuggle.
So, that's about it. Actually, aside from going to the movies, we really haven't done anything that special. But I'm just enjoying it more than before. I really have no idea what to do with two kids, and trying REALLY hard not to freak out. I wish it could just be Tuesday and this could all be over with.
My mom comes tomorrow! Hopefully the induction goes okay on Monday. Is it possible to not be able to be induced? I mean, I'm already starting labor so it just needs to help me along a little. Scheduling a time to have a baby seems so off to me. Like it's a hair appointment or something. And I KNOW when I'm going to be in pain. (Monday, June 21st, 6:00 a.m.) Ugh. Why can't having a baby be fun or actually feel good?
Next post: announcing little baby Broden Kurt Jackson! With TONS of pictures, of course!
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


4 comments:
I was induced with jax and it was less painful than madi. I got my epidural before there was any painful contractions.
AHHH I can't wait! Well, I'm sure you can wait to feel the pain, but maybe tomorrow you'll go into labor on your own, and won't even have to worry about the induction. I'll pray for that! (But not pray for your water to break during church....that would be mean!!) GOOD LUCK! I want to be included in your mass texts!
Congrats Joy! And good luck tomorrow! I cant wait to meet your little guy! Please let me know if you need anything.
Oh Joy you will see just how wonderful inductions are! AND you can choose to get your epidural whenever the pain begins!
Good that you are enjoying your last days with Z-man and don't worry, you will still have some moments of just you and him. I try to make sure I have them by leaving Crew home with Phil and running errands or doing a park run with Bruin just so he doesn't feel too forgotten.
I cant WAIT to see pics of Broden!! Please update your blog throughout the day.. or at least send me texts! Love u and good luck!
-Holly
Post a Comment