I LOVE these baby pictures! I'm sad I didn't get any of Zack at this age, but oh well. Ya live and learn, right? The first one is my favorite even though I know it was just gas since he exploded two seconds later. :) Enjoy!
How cute! I love newborn pictures! I have actually gotten pics of both my kids around 10 days old and it was so worth it! You'll love having them. That newborn stage passes so quickly!
ugh..i can't handle his cuteness. i can't stop staring at him! thanks for dinner it was delish. even though i'm pretty sure we should have been cooking for you guys!
WOw, those photos are gorgeous. What a good idea. I need to find a hook for our next baby, when that happens. It's nice to not be pregnant though I bet. Keep it up! Two kids can be a handful I'm sure!
11 comments:
Wow, awesome pictures! So very, very cute! She did a great job on his photo shoot.
He's very adorable!
Oh my, the cutest pictures ever! Your photographer did awesome:) I just want to hold him.
So so so so so so cute!!!
Absolutely priceless! We love you all --
How cute! I love newborn pictures! I have actually gotten pics of both my kids around 10 days old and it was so worth it! You'll love having them. That newborn stage passes so quickly!
Gas nothing....I say he was dreaming of his next feeding!
He is adorable!! Can't wait to see him!
ugh..i can't handle his cuteness. i can't stop staring at him! thanks for dinner it was delish. even though i'm pretty sure we should have been cooking for you guys!
How sweet are these pictures! That first one is to die for!
so funny, i love the crock pot comment cuz thats me too! lol! the only time to make dinner is during bruins nap so in the crock pot it goes
WOw, those photos are gorgeous. What a good idea. I need to find a hook for our next baby, when that happens. It's nice to not be pregnant though I bet. Keep it up! Two kids can be a handful I'm sure!
Post a Comment